Have a query? Browse through our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
ClearFunnel is a US-based Big Data and Machine Learning solutions provider. Operating since 2015, we are a privately-owned and an operationally-funded startup.
ClearFunnel provides end-to-end and seamless Big Data Analytics solutions “as a Service” for your custom business use cases based on an all-inclusive, subscription fee model (SaaS offering). We offer rapid, turnkey solutions for your Big Data and Data Science driven analytics requirement from a secured cloud infrastructure.
Our analytics solutions will accurately and efficiently transform your company’s Big Data assets into analytical insights, which your business use case needs.
- Zero cost to build Machine Learning and Big Data solutions (compared to several hundreds of thousand Dollars for an in-house effort). You only pay for using the final solution and receiving the results as a hosted service.
- Get your Advanced Analytics Solution (powered by Big Data and Machine Learning) ready for use in days and weeks, and NOT in months and years.
- You don’t need to invest in Data Science and Big data technology, manpower, and infrastructure.
- Finally, this service comes at an incredible price point – unmatched by traditional Big Data IT projects.
We do not store your input or output data beyond the time required for performing the computations and delivering the final solutions from our cloud infrastructure. All your data is purged from our cloud-based infrastructure at the end of the committed service delivery.
To comply with regulatory and data privacy requirements, we can also operate on data that resides on Amazon Web Services S3 storage buckets owned and managed by you.
- Today, businesses of all sizes and also governments (including the Department of Defense) are increasingly using the cloud to meet their expanding technology, data, computing, analytics, and IT service delivery needs. This increasing adoption of cloud is driven by the abundant supply of information technology capabilities at a low cost.
- Cloud platforms provide a broad set of mature policies, technologies, and controls to protect data, applications, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.
- We deliver our solutions from the cloud infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS), which has been architected to be one of the most flexible and secure cloud computing environments available today. More on AWS Security at http://aws.amazon.com/security/.
- While we are confident in AWS’s ability to provide a secure environment, we will work with you to put in place additional security checklist (including logging and encryption) if you need to comply with specific legal / regulatory requirements or if your data set consists of:
- Confidential company financial data
- Credit card data
- Confidential intellectual property (IP) / company trade secrets
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Employee HR files
- Customer contact information
- Data covered by regulations (examples: HIPAA, PCI, SOX, GDPR, etc.)
Contact us to get started