As we begin working with you on your specific Big Data use case, we will need the following details to get started:
- Details of your business use case and the computations required from the Big Data solution.
- Sizes, sources, and formats of input data and how frequently are the input data updated.
- Frequency of computing Big Data results and the desired output data formats and delivery modes.
- Performance SLAs: Expected time window for computing the results, acceptable response time to get results for queries and system availability requirements.
- Data security and backup requirement.
- Compliance requirement (examples: HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc.).
- Any special requests (for example: use of a third-party product or component to perform any specific data operation).