Frequently Asked Questions
ClearFunnel provides end-to-end and seamless Big Data Solutions-as-a-Service for your business use case on flat, subscription fee model. We offer rapid solutions for your Big Data processing needs from a secured cloud infrastructure. Our solution seamlessly integrates and transforms your company’s Big Data assets to the computed results that your business use case needs.
- Zero cost to build a Big Data solution (compared to several hundreds of thousand Dollars for an in-house effort). You only pay for using the final solution and receiving the results.
- Get your Big Data solution ready for use in days and weeks, and NOT in months and years.
- You don’t need to invest in Big data technology, manpower, and infrastructure capacity.
- Finally, this service comes at an incredible price point – unmatched by traditional Big Data IT projects.
Our clients often mention, “my data sets are huge, rapidly growing, available in various formats and come from hundreds of source systems. And I need the computed results to be integrated and delivered to me in multiple formats with little response time.“
Handling diverse data sources and formats, integrating across several hundreds and thousands of different data sets, computing with petabyte (PB) scale of data, and managing delivery to stringent performance requirements are the sweet-spots of our Big Data solution infrastructure. Plus, our solution achieves these objectives with an amazing speed and at an incredible price point. We invite you to get started to see for yourself.
We do not store your input or output data beyond the time required for performing the computations and delivering the final solutions from our cloud infrastructure. All your data is purged from our cloud-based infrastructure at the end of the committed service delivery.
- Today, businesses of all sizes AND also governments (including the Department of Defense) are increasingly using the cloud to meet their expanding technology, data, computing, analytics, and IT service delivery needs. This increasing adoption of cloud is driven by the abundant supply of information technology capabilities at a low cost.
- Cloud platforms provide a broad set of mature policies, technologies, and controls to protect data, applications, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.
- We deliver our solutions from the cloud infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS), which has been architected to be one of the most flexible and secure cloud computing environments available today. More on AWS Security at http://aws.amazon.com/security/.
- While we are confident in AWS’s ability to provide a secure environment, we will work with you to put in place additional security checklist (including logging and encryption) if you need to comply with specific legal / regulatory requirements or if your data set consists of:
- Confidential company financial data
- Credit card data
- Confidential intellectual property (IP) / company trade secrets
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Employee HR files
- Customer contact information
- Data covered by regulations (examples: HIPAA, PCI, SOX)